To make life easier on families in the Capitale-Nationale region, the leader of the Quebec Liberal Party, Philippe Couillard, proposes concrete actions to develop the transport routes in the Capitale-Nationale region.
A Liberal government is committed to:
- Implementing the best third link autoroute project between Quebec City and Lévis;
- Supporting the Réseau structurant de transport en commun de Québecand the City of Lévis’ public transit project, from the design stage to it being operational
- Ensuring the implementation of interconnectivity between public transit projects in Quebec City and Levis;
- In collaboration with Quebec City, creating a northbound satellite of the Réseau structurant de transport en commun de Québec;
- Completing preliminary studies to extend Highway 40;
- Continuing large investments to the Capitale-Nationale’s major arteries.
The Quebec Liberal Party wants to provide the Capitale-Nationale region with an integrated vision for transportation. Contrary to the piecemeal projects advanced by the other parties, we will present a project for the future that will be an engine for development in our capital region.
We have supported Quebec City’s Réseau structurant de transport en commun project right from the start. Today, we want to go even further and work with it to extend the network north.