- First elected for Acadie on March 26, 2007
- Born in Saint-Roch-des-Aulnaies on June 10, 1953
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Social Science from the Université de Moncton
- Loves reading, the arts, and dance
I am extremely happy to be your official candidate for the 2018 general election! Since 2007, we have been working together towards improving our quality of life and I am proud of the work we have accomplished. I intend to continue our work with great enthusiasm.
– Christine St-Pierre, MNA of Acadie, Minister of International Relations and La Francophonie, Minister responsible for the Laurentides region and Official Candidate for the 2018 General Election.
A word from the MNA for Acadie
It is with great pleasure that I have represented the citizens of the Acadie riding since 2007 after my extensive career as a Radio-Canada journalist. I developed my passion for politics early, as my family took social issues to heart.
First and foremost, my role consists of listening to citizens and carrying out concrete projects. My priorities are education, health, and the welcome and successful integration of immigrants.
I am very energetic and I want to be an agent of change for the wellbeing of future generations.
Official Opposition Critic for Higher Education