- Studied at Marianopolis College and McGill University
- Single mother of two amazing teenagers on the autism spectrum
- Involved with community organizations for over 15 years, public speaker, and special needs community advocate
- Entrepreneur offering marketing/communications/advertising solutions, working in this industry for over 20 years
- Immediate Past President of the Quebec English School Boards Association, Chairperson of the Sir Wilfrid Laurier School Board.
I promised myself that I would be committed to defending the interests and concerns of my fellow citizens. My job is simple: To ensure your voice is heard in Québec City.
As mother of two children on the spectrum of autism, it is an honour to be given the responsibility of spokesperson for this important stakeholder group. I also have the immense privilege of being the official opposition critic on behalf of people living with disabilities. It is imperative to support, equip, and represent these individuals and their families in an effort to enable each and every one of them to dévelop as citizens of today and tomorrow.
As the official spokesperson for Families, I will continue to reach out to people and listen to the needs of Quebeckers. In my beautiful riding of Westmount—Saint-Louis, over the past year, I have had the pleasure of meeting with more than 70 community groups and participating in more than 60 events. My team and I are proud to continue to serve our WSL citizens.
Family will always be the basis of society. — Honoré de Balzac
Official Opposition Critic for Diversity and Inclusiveness, and Persons Living with a Disability or an Autism Spectrum Disorder and for the LGBTQ2 Community