The Quebec Liberal Party seeks to fill the permanent position of Director of its Finance and Administration Department. The position is located in Montreal within a young and dynamic team and offers many highly interesting challenges!
Under the supervision of the Director General, the Director of Finance and Administration will:
- Prepare and analyze quarterly financial statements and other management reports;
- Coordinate the budget planning process and the related financial assessments;
- Advise the administration on financial management files as well as on various administrative procedures;
- Suggest and implement appropriate control measures;
- Prepare the audit file on an annual basis;
- Approve invoices for accounts payable and process payroll for all employees;
- Act as an ex-officio member of the Audit Committee.
- Working Location: Montreal
- Duration: Permanent, full-time;
- Team under management: Three (3) people;
- Starting date: According to the candidate’s availabilities – to be discussed;
- Salary: According to experience;
- Benefits: Competitive salary, possibility of assuming tasks related to human resource management, complete benefits such as group insurance, group RRSPs, etc. as well as a stimulating work environment!
- Hold a university diploma in a field suited to the position (accounting, finance, administration);
- Possess the Accounting designation (CPA);
- Master accounting software as well as Microsoft Office;
- Bilingualism an asset.
- Capable of working within a multidisciplinary team;
- Good sense of initiative, autonomy and good decision-making skills;
- Excellent judgment and strong ethics;
- Knowledge of the Quebec Liberal Party, its culture and structure would be a valuable asset.
Who to contact:
We invite you to send your résumé and a cover letter before Wednesday, June 12, 2019 at 5 pm to:
Office: (514) 288-4364
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have additional questions, we look forward to meeting you,
The QLP Team